Volunteer with TAG-Ed
Help students discover their passions and career interests in the STEM sector
We need your help to connect Georgia’s K-12 students to STEM career opportunities! Interaction with STEM professionals can expand students’ views of their educations, careers, and futures.
As a TAG-Ed volunteer, you can help students discover their passions and career interests in the STEM sector. No experience is necessary to bring STEM to life; instead, all we ask for is a willingness to help and a desire to share your experience and expertise.
TAG-Ed offers a wide range of volunteer opportunities requiring varying levels of commitment, from an hour a year to a weekly mentoring session. Many offer opportunities to work directly with students while refining your own professional skills, including coaching, fundraising, and communications.
TAG-Ed volunteers can be found:
- Leading STEM activities in their local schools
- Mentoring middle and high school students as they engage in technology projects
- Judging entries in TAG-Ed’s WEBChallenges
- Sharing their career experiences as panelists for TAG-Ed’s Techie Talks
- Hosting summer interns for five weeks
- Leading behind-the-scenes business tours for groups of students and teachers
- Planning TAG-Ed fundraisers and special events, such as The Vine Event and The Horizon Awards
Let us know what you would like to gain from your TAG-Ed engagement, and we’ll help you find the right fit!