The TAG Education Collaborative (TAG-Ed) is pleased to announce the LexisNexis Risk Solutions Coding Camp, a four-week summer day camp Monday – Friday from 9Am – 4PM funded by LexisNexis Risk Solutions and provided free of charge for all participants. We will select approximately 30 students from metro Atlanta high schools to participate in this opportunity.
The LexisNexis Risk Solutions Coding Camp executed by TAG-Ed and Higher Ground Education will provide high-achieving students with basic knowledge of Coding Fundamentals and Principles, Web Creation & Design, Application Concept and Planning, Prototyping and Testing, and UX and UI design.
Interested students must:
- Be rising sophomores, juniors, or seniors at a Metro Atlanta High school
- Display an interest in STEM and programming
- Show technology engagement through school, extracurricular activities and hobbies
- Demonstrate a level of maturity and program readiness
If you are interested in participating in this amazing opportunity, please apply online at http://hireiq.ly/go/av0COq5Hgpjr! The application will close on Wednesday, June 13th, 2018 at 12:00 pm EST. You must submit an application prior to this deadline in order to be considered for the summer camp. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so we recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
The LexisNexis Risk Solutions Coding Camp will be held on the campus of Georgia Tech. Lunch will be provided for students free of charge. The camp timeline is listed below:
- Application Opens: May 31st
- Application Closes: June 13th
- Students Notified: No later than June 15th
- Coding Camp Orientation: June 20th at 6:30 pm
- Coding Camp Starts: June 25th
- Coding Camp is Closed: July 4th
- Coding Camp Ends: July 20th
If you have any questions, please contact the TAG-Ed team at firstname.lastname@example.org.