We provide students with relevant, hands-on STEM learning opportunities with STEM initiatives
Strengthen Georgia’s Future Workforce
AG-Ed strengthens Georgia’s future workforce by providing students with access, exposure and awareness to STEM opportunities through innovative and relevant hands-on learning experiences. By providing exposure today through internships, professional development, immersion experiences and connections to industry professionals we help shape the future workforce possibilities and talent of tomorrow.
Formerly the TAG Foundation, we are a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization formed by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2002. Later, the organization’s name was rebranded to TAG Education Collaborative to facilitate our role as the leaders for K-12 STEM education in Georgia.
What Makes Us Stand Out
TAG-Ed plays a unique role in connecting Georgia students to local companies in order to both enhance and expand the STEM talent pipeline in our state. Through innovative initiatives and hands-on learning opportunities, we:
- Provide life-changing summer internships for Georgia students
- Teach professional development and life skills to prepare and empower the future STEM workforce
- Create statewide awareness campaigns, including Georgia STEM Day and Day of Code
- Work with varying corporate partners who are also committed to STEM advocacy and access
- Grow the future STEM workforce in our state